Suprabha manufactures Tarpaulin Sheets conforming to IS 7903:2011 These are made by using Virgin Polymer Granules. The HDPE Fabric is manufactured by Sandwich Lamination Process which yields multilayered sheets. Tarpaulins are then fabricated by a special Heat Sealing Process. These processes enable us to produce High Quality Fumigation Covers.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using Virgin Grade Polymer Granules in our state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Corona treated with UV stabilizers suitable for open door application.
- Our Fabric (100 GSM to 250 GSM) is manufactured by Sandwich lamination process.
- Covers are made by special heat sealing process.
- Eyelets provided employ Ultrasonic equipment.
- Our Tarpaulins conform to IS 7903 :2011. Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) - An Independent testing body.
Product Benefits :
- High Tensile Strength, Tear Strength and Dart Impact Strength.
- Weather proof, Rot Proof, Water proof, AirProof & Shrink Proof excellency.
- Extended life with both reusability and recyclability.
- Cost Effective: Light in weight, easy to handle.
- Economical: Saves cost up to 25% in price.
- Available in various sizes and colours that can be customized.
- Linings for Canals and Reservoirs.
- Covers for Tunnels and Trenches.
- Poultry Covers.
- Hay Covers.
- Bunker Covers.