Manufacturers and exporters of engineering goods have always found it bothersome to interact with multiple agencies for post manufacture services such as packaging, warehousing, dispatch, transportation and delivery.
To add to their woes, globalization and increasing environmental awareness have brought in even more tasks and norms that lie beyond their core business. Higher quality standards are now expected at every step, including the state of goods on delivery, the materials used for packaging and preservation and adherence to timelines. Even a day's delay costs millions and expectations are only going to get higher.
Suprabha's Point-to-Point or P2P solution has been designed to take the headaches out of post manufacture processes.
Created for manufacturers and exporters of engineering goods, this program combines Suprabha's expertise in anti-corrosion and rust-free packaging, with a deep understanding of the needs of the engineering industry. To make the solution even more complete, the company has forged strategic alliances with reputed global players in woodless packaging materials, logistics and transportation.
P2P forms a single window for manufacturers and exporters, for all post-manufacture allied services such as:
- Rust preventive treatment during and after manufacture.
- Seaworthy Packaging.
- Logistic Support.
- Timely dispatch and delivery.
- Protection against corrosion and damage in handling.
Unique features of Suprabha P2P :
- Research support in packaging that brings customers the most ideal solution for their needs.
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable packaging materials, like woodless packaging, that conforms to international standards and norms.
- A complete Suprabha anti corrosive packaging system.
- Well-trained workforce in appropriate protective gear.
- Capacity to handle large volumes for countries such as Sri Lanka & Bangladesh.