Fumigation Covers :
Suprabha manufactures Fumigation Covers conforming to IS 13217:1991.These are made by using Virgin Polymer Granules. The HDPE Fabric is manufactured by the Sandwich Lamination Process which yields multi-layered sheets.Fumigation covers are then fabricated by a special Heat Sealing Process.These processes enable us to produce High QualityFumigation Covers.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using Virgin Grade Polymer Granules in our state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Our 200 GSM Fabric is manufactured by Sandwich lamination process.
- Covers are made by special heat sealing process.
- Eyelets provided employ Ultrasonic equipments.
- Our Fumigation covers conform to IS 13217 : 1991 (TYPE 2 GRADE B) in respect to Tensile strength, Breaking strength & Bursting strength.
- Successfully passed Fumigation retention test complying to IS 13217-1991 which is attested by Shriram Institute of Industrial
Research – An Independent Testing Body.
- Suitable for chemicals like Methyl Bromide, Aluminium Phosphide.
- Our Fabric has been Certified by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Aurangabad - An Independent testing body.
Product Benefits :
- High Tensile Strength, Tear Strength and Dart Impact Strength.
- Weather Proof, Rot Proof, Water Proof, Air Proof & Shrink Proof excellency.
- Successfully passed Fumigation retention test complying to IS 13217-1991.
- Extended shelf life.
- Cost Effective: Light in weight, easy to handle, the covers can be used for at least 10 cycles.
- Economical: Saves cost up to 25% in price.
- Available in various sizes and colours that can be customized.