Suprabha manufactures Fumigation Covers conforming to IS 13217:1991. These are made by using Virgin Polymer Granules. The HDPE Fabric is manufactured by the Sandwich Lamination Process which yields multi-layered sheets. Fumigation covers are then fabricated by a special Heat Sealing Process. These processes enable us to produce High-Quality Fumigation Covers.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using Virgin Grade Polymer Granules in our state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Our 200 GSM Fabric is manufactured by Sandwich lamination process.
- Fumigation Covers are made by with heat sealing process.
- Eyelets provided employ Ultrasonic equipment’s.
- Our Fumigation covers conform to IS 13217: 1991 (TYPE 2 GRADE B) in respect to Tensile strength, Breaking strength & Bursting strength.
- Successfully passed Fumigation retention test complying with IS 13217-1991 which colours by Shriram Institute of Industrial Research – An Independent Testing Body.
- Suitable for chemicals like Methyl Bromide, Aluminum Phosphide.
- Our Fabric has been certified by Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Aurangabad – An Independent testing body.
Product Benefits :
- High Tensile Strength, Tear Strength and Dart Impact Strength.
- Weather Proof, Rot Proof, Water Proof, Air Proof & Shrink Proof Excellency.
- Successfully passed Fumigation retention test complying with IS 13217-1991.
- Extended shelf life.
- Cost Effective: Light in weight, easy to handle, and the covers can be used for at least 10 cycles.
- Economical: Saves cost up to 25% in price.
- Available in various sizes and colours that can be customized.
We are among the leading fumigation cover manufacturers in the country. Need more information about a specific product or service? We’ll be happy to answer your questions!