FIBC/Jumbo Bags (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers) :
Suprabha manufactures FIBC in the form of Jumbo Bags or Bulk Sacks which conforms to corresponding Bureau of Indian Standards. These are made by using Virgin Polymer Granules. Our Custom made HDPE/ Poly-Propylene woven Fabric encompass various filling, discharge and looping arrangements as per customer requirements.
Salient Features :
- Manufactured using Virgin Grade Polymer Granules in our state of the art manufacturing facilities.
- Self-contained and collapsible containers designed to carry loads over 2 Tonnes.
- Can carry loads 1000 times its own weight.
- Offers variety of filling, discharging and lifting facilities.
- Corona Treated and UV stabilized, these bags are reusable and recyclable.
- Can be supplied in various colours and sizes as per requirement.
- In house printing of customer’s logo on the fabricated bags.
Product Benefits :
- High Tensile Strength, Tear Strength and Dart Impact Strength.
- Weather Proof, Rot Proof, Water Proof, Air Proof & Shrink Proof excellency.
- Integral lifting loops eliminates the need for pallets.
- Low per Metric Tonne packaging cost.
- No spillage and dust problems.
- Efficient use of storage space.
Product Variants under FIBCs :
- Fertilizer bags : HDPE/PP with and without liners designed as per specific requirements.
- Cement bags: Normal non-laminated, One side laminated and Laminated perforated bags as per specific requirements.
- Sugar bags designed as per customer specification.
- Agricultural bags designed as per customer requirements.